BIRMINGHAM'S CRAZIEST BRUNCH IS BACK 2021
BOTTOMLESS RUM PUNCH & 3 COURSE CARIBBEAN MEAL IN A SECRET LOCATION!
Its been EPIC few years. We've had drama, laughter, memories and we're buzzin to do it all over again. This time, we aim to level up as the Reggae Brunch" experience take you on a new journey.
Our unique "Show" have attracted over 80,000 guests in London, Birmingham & Manchester.
Coming into our 5th year , 2021 will be a game changer. We thank all our loyal fans over the years and welcome any new faces every week. Reggae brunch has always been a slice of carnival. Faces of all colours & walks of life attend week in week out and is truly a unique celebration of food, music & people like no other.
OUR BOTTOMLESS RUM PUNCH STARTS FROM WHEN THE DOORS OPEN, SO DON'T DARE SNOOZE TO THAT ALARM BECAUSE WE WAIT FOR NO ONE!
ONCE YOUR THIRST HAS BEEN CLENCHED, OUR REGGAE GIRLS WILL BE SERVING UP YOUR 3 COURSES OF CARIBBEAN FOOD TO YOU.
MEANWHILE, OUR RESIDENT DJ WILL BE SPINNING ALL YOUR FAVOURITE REGGAE, SOCA, BASHMENT, AFRO, SKA & EVEN COMMERCIAL HITS TO HIT EVERYONE'S TASTE AND OF COURSE TO COMPLIMENT THE DAY - OUR HOST WITH THE MOST, GIVING YOU THE MOST BANTER AND HYPE YOU'D EVER EXPERIENCE.
– WELCOME TO THE REGGAE BRUNCH!
TIME: 12 - 5 PM
MUSIC: REGGAE, SOCA, CALYPSO, REGGAETON, BASHMENT, AFRO, SOUL, SKA & COMMERCIAL HITS
LOCATION: ANNOUNCED TO TICKET HOLDERS THE TUESDAY MORNING VIA EMAIL BEFORE THE EVENT DATE
BOTTOMLESS RUM PUNCH HOUR (12- 1 PM*) & 3-COURSE MEAL TO FOLLOW
MENU: (SUBJECT TO CHANGE*)
STARTER: VEG PATTIE + SWEET POTATO & PUMPKIN FRITTER (V)
MAIN: JERK CHICKEN, RICE & PEAS, COLESLAW, MIXED SALAD + FRIED DUMPLING
DESSERT: CARROT CAKE WITH CREAM TOPPING + BERRY COOLIE
VEG OPTION (SUITABLE FOR VEGANS):
STARTER: VEG SKEWERS WITH SWEET POTATO + SALAD (V) (VG)
MAIN: CHICKPEAS & PUMPKIN CURRY WITH RICE & PEAS, PUMPKIN FRITTERS & FRIED DUMPLING (V) (VG)
DESSERT: MIXED BERRIES SORBET (V) (VG)
UNFORTUNATELY, IF YOU HAVE ANY DIETARY RESTRICTIONS, WE ARE UNABLE TO SERVE YOU AT THIS EVENT.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY*
PLEASE NOTE: BOOKINGS ARE DONE BY LEAD NAME AND NOT BY TABLES; YOU MAY FIND UPON ENTRY THAT YOUR PARTY WILL BE SPREAD ACROSS A FEW TABLES DEPENDING ON GROUP SIZE. PARTIES ARE ALWAYS GROUPED TOGETHER BY THE LEAD BOOKING NAME. A MAX OF 6 ON TABLE.
LOCATION IS REVEALED THE TUESDAY MORNING AT 8AM VIA EMAIL BEFORE THE EVENT DATE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK BOX BEFORE EMAILING [BIRMINGHAM@REGGAEBRUNCH.UK]
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A BIRTHDAY OR HEN/STAG PACKAGE PLEASE EMAIL:
1. YOUR NAME
2. TICKET TYPE
4. AND DATE YOU BOOKED FOR
TO [CELEBRATION@REGGAEBRUNCH.CO.UK] FOR YOUR ACCESS CODE
*T&C’S ON WEBSITE
MON-FRI FROM 11 AM - 7 PM
WHATSAPP ONLY: 07472585318
|General Sale - Meal Option||12:00 - 17:00||£39.50|
|£40 Refundable Deposit For Reggae Brunch Birthday Package.||12:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
|£40 Refundable Deposit For Reggae Brunch HEN/STAG Package.||12:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
Party Only Tickets (Entrance from 2.30pm only)
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance from 2.30pm. 2. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change. 3. Dress code is casual. Trainers are allowed. 4. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance. 5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, must have I.D. etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion. 6. Refunds will only be issued should the event be cancelled. 7. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
|12:00 - 17:00||£15.00|
Legacy, 144, Potters Ln, Birmingham, Birmingham, B6 4UU
1. Bottomless cocktails from 12PM–1PM and 3-course meal starting at 1PM-3PM, included in the meal ticket price. Party-only tickets are valid from 2:30PM*. This offer is valid between these times only.
2. Drinks & food will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating or arrive after any course has been served, chefs will not be able to accommodate any latecomers.
3. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance before 4PM.
4. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times.
5. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change.
6. General sale is on sharing bases - depending on group size and lead name.
7. Dress code is casual. Trainers are allowed.
8. On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
9. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, intoxication, must have I.D., dress code and common respect). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
10. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
11. Date transfers are acceptable with 2 weeks notice and subject to availability. Less than two weeks notice will have a surcharge of £10 per head. For date transfers, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
12. Unfortunately, if you have any dietary restrictions, our external caterers are unable to serve you at this event.
13. All food provided is owned and prepared by external caterers. We have no responsibility for the making of the food.
14. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.